ways to fundraise or donate


Sign up to our Fundraising Mailing List to find out new ways to Fundraise for The 401 Foundation


There are so many ways to support The 401 Foundation through fundraising initiatives and donations

At this time, 75% of all Donations or Fundraising activities will go to support causes in your local area if we are able to identify your county, otherwise they will go to a discretionary fund that supports causes throughout the UK. The remaining 25% will go to support the operational running of The 401 Foundation.

virgin money giving

Set up an fundraising page on VMG for you or a Team and support The 401 Foundation

 

easyfundraising

Shop online at Easyfundraising.org.uk and a percentage of your transaction is donated to The 401 Foundation

smile amazon

Every time you shop online at Smile Amazon, 0.5% of your transaction is donated to The 401 Foundation

setup a monthy standing order

Setup a monthly standing order donation to support The 401 Foundation

Unknown-1.jpeg

collection tinS (COMING SOON)

 

COMING SOON

make a one off direct donation

Make a one off direct donation to support The 401 Foundation

bank cheques, CAF OR CHARITY CHEQUES

Support The 401 Foundation by sending us a cheque

Unknown-1.jpeg

RUN YOUR OWN CHARITY fundraising EVENT (COMING SOON)

COMING SOON

sponsor a project

Do you or your business want to 'Sponsor a Project' in your County